What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thermospas  (Read 2726 times)

richard65

Thermospas
« on: April 29, 2005, 11:47:00 am »
I have been looking for a spa I like some of the features that TheremoSpas have but I dont like not being able to see one or test one. they are to call me tonight and talke to me about there line of spas. can anyone give me any help like run away fast for yes they are a very good spa ??? what kind of price they run and how nuch dose it cost to run them (live in Kansas)
 Any help and Info. would be great

thanks
Richard

Hot Tub Forum

Thermospas
« on: April 29, 2005, 11:47:00 am »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Thermospas
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 12:16:34 pm »
Run far, far away!  There are loads of horror stories out there if you search for them.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 01:33:52 pm »
You can't wet test them, they are very pricy and you will not have a local dealer to help you figure your spa out (let alone being there if you have service issues). I have heard FAR too many stories from customers of theirs warning others not to fall for the story they fell for. They'll talk about lower overhead, selling direct, blah, blah, blah but all that is meaningless to me since they're so pricy and not great Quality. I'll bet if you do let them stop by for their presentation they might just happen to have a special spa that someone ordered and didn't take delivery of that they can give to one as a one time special for another 10% off. ::)
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 02:22:19 pm »
I've sure seen there commercial a lot recently.  I've seen it enough lately to figure out that the award from the Arthritis Foundation that they brag about isn't even for the "healing spa" Its for the ramp that goes three quarters of the way around the tub in place of steps.  It wins the "Ease of use award" from the AF.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

richard65

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 02:25:44 pm »
well thanks for all the input I think I'll stay away from the ThermoSpas

It looks like a lot of you think the Arctic Spas are a good way to go any input on them???

J._McD

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 02:34:24 pm »
Their advertisements for sales people indicate earn big $$ on in home sales, closers only need apply!!

That pretty much sums it up.  I would prefer buying something from somebody that I can always go back to, like a store that I can throw a brick through the window if I need attention.  Expecially on a big ticket item like this.

Who ya gonna call?  The salesman, or the factory?

mowgli1

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 02:36:13 pm »
Use the search feature on this forum. You will get plenty of info on all the major brands. Good Luck...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 02:36:48 pm by mowgli1 »

fletch49

sales Re: Thermospas
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2005, 02:37:36 pm »
A lot of people will say they are over engineered and perhaps over priced and the sales & marketing department is pushy and aggressive, but most will say the spa is well built. There's even less of a chance you'll  hear that from the people that own an Arctic Spa.  

Arctic Spa build a solid spa. Definitely worth a look.    

Hot Tub Forum

sales Re: Thermospas
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2005, 02:37:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42