What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First real soak  (Read 2300 times)

Ripper

First real soak
« on: April 22, 2005, 09:05:39 am »
Got the coleman 107 and fired it up day before yesterday.  Yes, it isn't the biggest or most sophisticated, but HOW SWEET IT IS!!  

I actually thought the best seat would be the corner with 11 jets.  WRONG!!  I found the three seats with either two or three jets the best to switch around in and get some nice relief.  ;D :D

The lounge is excellent, and didn't blow me or my wife out of the seat.  She is only 5' 2" and didn't get the full benefit of the foot jets in the lounger so she switched around till she could use one of the jets in the center footwell for her feet. :D

The weather here in Pa. is calling for snow this weekend.  Can't wait.  It's my wifes birthday this weekend and we plan on a nice soak.  ;)

Hot Tub Forum

First real soak
« on: April 22, 2005, 09:05:39 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: First real soak
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 11:46:45 am »
Congratulations .....enjoy....and a Happy Birthday to your wife....

Nhbeacon

• Still a happy Siberian owner
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 05:29:30 pm »
Ripper,
Congratulations! It only gets better! We move around in the seats a lot in our tub, we are both 5'10" and have three growing boys, one is already 6'1", middle guy who is 14 is 5'10" and our baby (12) who will be the tallest ( according to doc) is 5'5" all like different seats at different times. We got a bigger tub for that reason. Our tub will be a year in August and we have not regretted it at all. I love it the best in the morning!
Jan 8)
Maybe the Hokey Pokey is what's all about?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 05:29:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42