What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bench style seats vs bucket seating  (Read 11760 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Bench style seats vs bucket seating
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 02:09:56 am »
1. We entertain often.  Probably 1-2 a month, more in the summer.  It isn't unusual for people to want to get in the tub, and bench seating DOES make it easier to fit more people. Larger tubs have more filtration, we have NEVER had a major problem due to people usage.  If the argument against bench seating is that it limits the # of people to help out filtration, move to another dealer, IMO.

-Ed

Ed,

water filtering and adding extra bacteria in the spa via more body's is not the same thing.....when you have more people you need to boost the sanitizer level in your spa and depending on the situation maybe take say a 30 minute break from time to time if you are having a larger party with people in and out of the spa to add sanitizer ....I am sure the analogy I used 4 in spa and 200 in pool can be supported by others in the industry.....I am unsure "if" your comment was directed at me, if so no where did I say buckets are better because they limit the number of people only that regardless of the seating style your perfer....water sanitation should not go over looked....
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 03:35:58 am by Mendocino101 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 02:09:56 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2005, 02:27:12 am »
just to add at a recent water care class sponsored by the folks from "Taylor Test Kits" it was pointed out that the average adult male looses between 1 to 2 pints of body fluids during an average soak of 20 minutes in 102 degree water ... that public spas in most states must be checked every 30 to 60 minutes to maintain proper levels of sanitizer ...these levels are much higher of course than anyone would keep in your home spa ....however the bottom line point was on the occasions when you have extra heavy use in your spa kick up the sanitizer and most all will go home happy..... :D

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2005, 10:28:09 am »
Wet test the Grandee, Vista and Envoy to get a feel for the different seating structures.  9000 for a Grandee with what accessories?  We sell ours for 8995.00 w/cradle, cd ozone, 32" plastic steps, del/install, 220 sub panel, 45" plasma Tv, his and hers matching rolex's, oh, and chemicals ;D

WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!! I'LL TAKE 2!! I'll be there with a truck to pick them up as soon as you're open. your normal operating hours are mon-sun 5am- 11:30 pm right? with service available 27hr day? 8 days a week??  

shabba34

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2005, 11:07:28 am »

WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!! I'LL TAKE 2!! I'll be there with a truck to pick them up as soon as you're open. your normal operating hours are mon-sun 5am- 11:30 pm right? with service available 27hr day? 8 days a week??  

9 days a week ;D

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2005, 12:03:26 pm »

9 days a week ;D

Are you using the Metric calendar?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

shabba34

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2005, 12:06:38 pm »

Are you using the Metric calendar?

Nobody's suposed to know about that 8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2005, 12:06:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42