What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tiger River Caspian fair price?  (Read 3872 times)

relaxers

Tiger River Caspian fair price?
« on: March 26, 2005, 09:56:19 pm »
We almost purchased a Sundance Optima, then decided it might be too big. Now have found a Tiger River Caspian 2004 floor model, never had water in it and the dealer is offering it with steps, cover, manual lift for $7400 in MN market. Includes delivery and setup but not electric work. Is this a fair price? I think it is a bit high. Anyone have thoughts on the price and feedback on this particular model? Thanks for taking the time! :D

Hot Tub Forum

Tiger River Caspian fair price?
« on: March 26, 2005, 09:56:19 pm »

lynnette

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Tiger River Caspian fair price?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 09:18:15 am »
Hi,   We purchased a Tiger River Caspian in August 2004 which was also a floor model. (Ended being brand new when they delivered it, said they over sold the floor model)  We paid $7100 (included 6% MI state tax).  We did not get steps or a lifter with it, only cover, chemicals and delevery.  Paid $140 for plastic steps and don't have a cover lifter yet because we have a gazabo and don't have much room in back of spa.  I have seen on this forum that others have paid less for the Caspian.  We love our Caspain and our electric bill has been no higher then approx $20-$30 extra per month,  this has been a very cold winter in Michigan.  What price would they give you on a 2005 Caspian?  The new one has a water fall and a new color.  Good Luck,  Lynnette
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 09:22:50 am by lynnette »

relaxers

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 10:21:46 am »
Hey thanks for the response. The 05 model is about $7900. The waterfall isn't that important to me as I think it is something you turn on and then don't care much about after 2 weeks. We want to look for a gazebo too, hard to find them on the internet. Looking to get one that is possibly not redwood that needs staining. However, I do kind of thing the 04 Caspian is priced a bit high. It seems like a great spa, glad you enjoy yours. Anyone else have feedback on what they like or dislike about this model?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 10:21:46 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42