What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A Marquis question  (Read 1934 times)

Hankster

• A soaker seeker
A Marquis question
« on: March 24, 2005, 10:16:29 pm »
Can someone give me some info as to the difference between Marquis Spa's Marquis line and the Everyday line?  I assume Marquis is the high end, and Everyday is a more mid-range spa, but of the two spas I've been looking at, the Marquis Quest and the Everyday 530, the 530 looks to have stronger specs.  In particular, it has two pumps where the Quest has one.

There are other features that are standard on the Marquis line, but the Everyday line can be upgraded.

While I understand you get what you pay for, surely Marquis wouldn't say "We're producing Everyday models today so we can slack off on quality."  Can someone address the differences here?  

Hot Tub Forum

A Marquis question
« on: March 24, 2005, 10:16:29 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: A Marquis question
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 02:52:04 am »
There are differences, the single biggest in my opinion being the HK 40 Hi Flow jets that you have in the Marquis that are  used with the tri zone valve...more control over the type of therapy you get .....longer warranty on the standard Marquis though for the most part they are made the very same way.... Wet test both spas and go with what fills better to you....I would think you will be saving a few dollars with the 530 ...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 03:15:52 am by Mendocino101 »

Hankster

• A soaker seeker
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 09:38:02 am »
Thanks Mendocino for your answer.  It just struck me as odd that the "lesser" spa has two pumps while the "greater" has only one.  But I do see where there is quite a bit of difference in the warranties and the HK40 jets.

BadBack

• In a state of Euphoria!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 08:56:45 pm »
I just purchased a Euphoria after wet testing several spas, and one of the deciding factors was the soothing therapy of the Hk40 jets.  They offer a lot of waterpressure with no sting.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 08:56:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42