What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Online chemical sources  (Read 2486 times)

Bigbender

Online chemical sources
« on: February 25, 2005, 05:55:50 pm »
We've had our tub for two months now and some of the chemicals that came with the tub are getting low, some of the bottles are empty. I was provided with Leisure Time Products because that's what my dealer sells, but I'm willing to use other brands if they compare in quality.

I was wondering if some of you would mind sharing your sources for on-line spa supplies. I'd like to find a complete line of quality products at one location and lower costs are preferred.

A friend of mine has suggested "In the Swim" because he's ordered pool supplies there for years.  They have spa supplies, but they might to be geared more toward pools ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Hot Tub Forum

Online chemical sources
« on: February 25, 2005, 05:55:50 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Online chemical sources
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 06:13:15 pm »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 11:03:43 pm »
We've also used http://www.spadepot.com a few times and have had good experiences with them.
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Max78

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 11:19:27 pm »
I have purchased items from "In the Swim" (not chemicals but other pool related things).  I was always happy with their service.  I have not ordered anything for my hot tub from them.

A couple of years ago I ordered a solar cover reel for my pool.  We did not install it until 60 days or so after we received it (took us that long to get around to it).  They have a 30 day money back guarantee.  After we put the reel on, I didn't care for it.  It was too heavy for me to maneuver.  I called them and they said I couldn't receive a refund since it was past the 30 days but they said I could return it and would receive the full purchase price as a credit which was fine.  I ordered some other pool items with that credit and have made other purchases with them since then for other pool items and have had no problems.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 11:19:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42