What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wet Tested and Floated  (Read 9317 times)

Luv2cruise

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Wet Tested and Floated
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2005, 04:02:27 pm »
Remember when the little kid in the movie Christmas Story sticks his tongue to the pole? Well, I told hubby he better be careful when getting out the the tub (nekked), and not back into the BBQ grill. I could just see his backside getting stuck to that thing! Now that's a visual!  ;D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 04:02:59 pm by Luv2cruise »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2005, 04:02:27 pm »

saz

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2005, 04:04:51 pm »
I'm pleased you specified 'backing into' and not 'walking into'................  ouch....... now THERE'S a visual!!!!!!lol

t6texan

• Tiger River Begal
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2005, 06:32:53 pm »
Birthday suits do cut out the anoying floating problem. Yes i agree  nakeed hot tubing is the best  ;D . only if i could do it in the day id enjoy my spa even more :o than i allready do.

T6texan

boxer95

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2005, 08:53:30 am »
Hello, the hot tub I just purchased is made by Watkins, same company that makes HS but its a Caldera. the Martinque has these neat crevices to put your feet in so you can stay seated. I love that feature!!!

I tested the Vsita and LOVED that hot tub.. I didn't recall floating... it was to big for my deck but I wanted it...

Luv2cruise

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2005, 01:54:49 pm »
I'm pleased you specified 'backing into' and not 'walking into'................  ouch....... now THERE'S a visual!!!!!!lol

OMG, that is a visual! Yes, he needs to be careful. I wouldn't want to have to call the fire department to help him out on that one! :)

Luv2cruise

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2005, 01:57:12 pm »
Birthday suits do cut out the anoying floating problem. Yes i agree  nakeed hot tubing is the best  ;D . only if i could do it in the day id enjoy my spa even more :o than i allready do.

T6texan

We are in the same boat. Although we have a fence around our hot tub, we can still see neighbors when we climb in and out. There also a small opening which leads to the rest of our deck, so tubbing nekked in the day is out for us....

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2005, 07:55:16 pm »
lol...I think you all (Texas talk)....need to be a bit more proud and just throw caution to the wind...and Tub Naked daytime....or nite.......life is to short.... ;)

Luv2cruise

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2005, 11:09:34 pm »
lol...I think you all (Texas talk)....need to be a bit more proud and just throw caution to the wind...and Tub Naked daytime....or nite.......life is to short.... ;)

LOL...I'd scare the neighbors!

drewdad

• smile.... it makes people wonder what you're up to
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2005, 11:51:50 pm »
come on now.... i'm new to the board but in the process of replacing our old tub with a new one. as to floating, YES, birthday suits are the best to wear in the tub. BUT, with neighbors to close to "hang out" (nekkid!) the obvious solution is what we have done for years.... in the daytime, go into the tub with whatever suit is handy, and once in, change to your birthday suit.......
we have a very basic roof on 4 poles sort of thing, with lattice panels on 2 sides with carolina jasmine vines growing all thru it. helps with privacy and smells great... will have to take part of it down soon as after much , MUCH reading here and other boards, and many wet tests, we have settled on the caldera niagra. had narrowed it down to marquis s/a euphoria, jacuzzi 385/365, and the caldera.
funny story there....... i mentioned while looking at the jacuzzi that it looked loke the same kind of jet as i'd seen previously on the niagra. jacuzzi rep lost several points in my opinion when he came back very quickly that no, jacuzzi patented their jet design(doesn't everyone??) , and he'd heard many times that the interchangable jets in the calderas strip and come out.
imagine my amusement when, at his suggestion, i move the jet to one side to feel the difference of the jet,while spinning (this is during the wet test of a 365), and the jet promptly popped of and shot out into the tub.
i'm sure it was probably a fluke, as i've heard good things about jacuzzi, but i loiked many features on the caldera better..... the neck ring with massage, foot jets in the mini lounger, and i really like the monster jet on the floor that shoots straight up....

saz

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2005, 07:36:34 am »
I wouldn't want to have to call the fire department to help him out on that one! :)

but on the positive side we would have the fireman to ogle!!! :o :o :o
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 07:36:51 am by saz »

saz

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2005, 07:42:10 am »

Yes i agree  nakeed hot tubing is the best  ;D . only if i could do it in the day id enjoy my spa even more :o than i allready do.

T6texan

the thing I find sometimes is when you're just relaxing in the tub, but with no jets or anything on.........  tends to be a little bit erm....'obvious' shall we say, that we're in the altogether!!   I've found that if you dont have the jets on, but keep the air on, it provides just enough needed cover ;D ;D

Luv2cruise

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2005, 09:13:45 pm »

but on the positive side we would have the fireman to ogle!!! :o :o :o

Yeah, now that's a thought.... :)

Luv2cruise

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2005, 09:15:19 pm »

the thing I find sometimes is when you're just relaxing in the tub, but with no jets or anything on.........  tends to be a little bit erm....'obvious' shall we say, that we're in the altogether!!   I've found that if you dont have the jets on, but keep the air on, it provides just enough needed cover ;D ;D

That's a good one!  ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2005, 09:15:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42