What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis everyday  (Read 3594 times)

MIATAMAN

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Marquis everyday
« on: December 30, 2004, 08:29:02 pm »
Well I wet tested a Coast Manhattan. Nice spa. Dealer quoted $6300 for steps, cover, easy lifter for cover, and some chemicals. I also like the Marquis everday 636. The dealer quoted me $5350 plus $180 for an ozonator and $180 for the easylifter. The only drawback to the Marquis is it is wood, not a synthetic. I have heard that Coast has had warrenty issues in the past. Should I get the Coast or the Marquis?

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis everyday
« on: December 30, 2004, 08:29:02 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Marquis everyday
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 08:39:48 pm »
Well I wet tested a Coast Manhattan. Nice spa. Dealer quoted $6300 for steps, cover, easy lifter for cover, and some chemicals. I also like the Marquis everday 636. The dealer quoted me $5350 plus $180 for an ozonator and $180 for the easylifter. The only drawback to the Marquis is it is wood, not a synthetic. I have heard that Coast has had warrenty issues in the past. Should I get the Coast or the Marquis?

You can get the 636 with a Z package that includes maintenance free DuraCabinet, Snow load cover, DuraBase, Frog and Q3 ozone system. You can even add a Soundsations audio system that uses your home stereo to bring music in and get a floating remote that will operate everything including light and pumps!

IMO, the 636 is one of the coolest shell designs in the industry. I love the "cuddle seat" for my wife and I and the neck jets are first rate...

BTW, If you do get the wood remember that it is a vertical grain Cedar that requires less maintenance and is more durable than most woods.

I have Marquis spas with wood cabinets at over 8000 ft elevation that get stained every 3 years or so and still look great even in that intense UV and weather.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 09:14:44 pm »
Hi..

Not sure of you needs....(big family)...but the 636 is a nice spa with a very unique shell design....people of most any height can find "their" seat.as Stuart mentions upgrade to the "z" pac and you will get the ozone and maintenance free siding as well as the dura base bottom and upgraded cover and the frog....we have sold 3 of 636 this past month and all have given great feed back about their liking of the spa....great thigh jets in the lounger.....
« Last Edit: December 30, 2004, 09:16:13 pm by Mendocino101 »

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 07:22:55 pm »
Absolutely get the Everyday.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 07:22:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42