What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tiger River Siberian  (Read 3199 times)

z71tahoe193

Tiger River Siberian
« on: December 28, 2004, 04:34:49 am »
Im looking at getting a Tiger River Siberian spa, to help with my spinal problems. I am going to be wet testing it soon to make sure it is the spa for me. I also am attending college and this spa will see uses besides theraputic and was wondering if it will be able to handle it. The spa will probably see a heavy bather load, and use for long time, along with occaionsal spills of some drinks. Will the EverReady system cut down the use of chemicals, or should I leave it off because the difference will be negligble. Thanks for your help.

Hot Tub Forum

Tiger River Siberian
« on: December 28, 2004, 04:34:49 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Tiger River Siberian
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2004, 10:30:10 am »
 You need to hurry. The only Siberians left are the ones in your dealer's stock. I have none left and they are not making them in 2005. So get going!

Yes, this spa will serve you well. I have sold many of them, with great results.

The Freshwater stuff is simply the private labled chems which are not signigicantly different from other brands.

The Freshwater III system is an ozone system which allows you to soak chlorine free. It is constantly putting ozone into the water, 24 hours a day.  You would put in a non-chlorine shock with each use. Some folks can get by with putting this 'MPS' in once a week, but you mentioned heavy use, so I think you may need it with each use.  

You do put in some chlorine, but only as a monthly shock, or after a crowd exits the tub. This dissipates in a day or so, and is usually so low by the next use you don't really notice it. If that sounds good, ask the dealer to install one on your spa: it should be around $400 give or take.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 02:00:38 pm »
. I also am attending college and this spa will see uses besides theraputic .

I'm not sure what you mean, can you be more graphic, I mean specific  ;)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chris_H

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2004, 02:04:20 pm »
I had a Softub in my apartment when I was in college.  Those were the days because it was a good way to relax after a hard exam or after a night on the town.

danndy

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2004, 02:10:34 pm »
I bought the exact same tub about a month ago.
I think it would be great for what you want.
Each seat gives a little bit different massage.  There is plenty of room, We've had 2 adults and 7 kids in at one time.  We still had lots of room left.
Good Luck!

z71tahoe193

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2004, 04:38:16 pm »
Thanks for all the help yall. Luckily my dealer still has 3 left, I should be making the purchase when I go back to school on the 31st. Last price quoted was 6800 for ozone, delivery, and chemicals. wmccall, my major is biochemistry so writing isn't my strong suit, but I could post some pictures if that may help. ;) Thanks for all yalls help and have a happy new year. Go Tech and let the air raid drop on Cal.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2004, 06:57:49 am by z71tahoe193 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2004, 04:38:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42