What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: quotes...need advice  (Read 1783 times)

phlipper

quotes...need advice
« on: December 14, 2004, 08:07:55 am »
I just got a couple quotes, and want to make sure these prices are not only reasonable, but GREAT!  What do you think???

Caldera (Paradise series) Martinique:  $5650
includes delivery, tax, ozone, cover & lifter, steps, breaker box

Sundance Caprio ST $6300
includes all same as above, except the breaker box

Hot Tub Forum

quotes...need advice
« on: December 14, 2004, 08:07:55 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: quotes...need advice
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 04:51:48 pm »
I just got a couple quotes, and want to make sure these prices are not only reasonable, but GREAT!  

Is reasonable unacceptable?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 07:03:05 pm »
Both more than acceptable, since you are definitely not getting ripped off on either, why not try them both out and let your expierence at the test be your guide. How do you feel about the two dealers?

I'm  not a dealer so my advice to not sweat the price is meant to help you focus on more important things. To me, price is important, but in the respect of not getting ripped off and getting a good value for your money.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 07:05:36 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

phlipper

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 11:39:44 pm »
Thanks for the advice....

Reasonable is not "unacceptable", however any major purchase should be done (in my opinion) to maximize your hard-earned dollars.  

I've never been one to pay full price for much of anything...but with this industry it's hard to know what "full price" is!  At least other big ticket items (cars, computers, homes) have price tags marked!  It was hard to even find a realistic starting price at most dealers.  

I almost didn't purchase a spa because of my initial distaste with the industry.

I'll keep you posted....leaning toward Caldera.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 11:39:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42