What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Anyone here selling saunas?  (Read 2731 times)

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Anyone here selling saunas?
« on: December 12, 2004, 02:42:52 pm »
I'm need some personal advise for a sauna I'm building... And a source for a heater....... wholesale perhaps  ;D ?

YES CHAS! I know how long I've been working on this thing.............. you refer to as extra storage space.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

Anyone here selling saunas?
« on: December 12, 2004, 02:42:52 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Anyone here selling saunas?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 03:11:05 pm »
It's been years since I have sold or installed a sauna. But I do recall that Finnleo made a good product. They offer steam and infrared, indoor and outdoor, diet and regular.

Sweat boxes

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2004, 03:12:19 pm »
Dr. Spa.

Check out Finnleo Sauna's, You can fax them your print and they'll custom cut the wood for you. They offer wet, dry, and infared heators in various sizes, as well as different cotrol options.

Spahappy :D

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2004, 03:13:25 pm »
Chas types faster then me.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2004, 08:00:16 pm »
Wood's all cut (mostly), I'm at the final point of putting up the Alaskan cedar paneling.

what I need to know is, the room is 220 cubic feet and I have 6/3 wiring running to it. What size heater do I need? AND, more importantly, the sauna is outdoors and I'd like to be able to turn in on from in the house AND still have control from in the sauna. I'm figuring I can probably wire up a second control panel in parallel with the main one.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2004, 08:17:38 pm »
I'm need some personal advise for a sauna I'm building... And a source for a heater....... wholesale perhaps  ;D ?

YES CHAS! I know how long I've been working on this thing.............. you refer to as extra storage space.

Doc,
I've got Helo, Finlandia, Harvia and Polar with access to about 3 more brands. I will be happy to help you out any way that I can, that would include level 1 wholesale.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2004, 08:17:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42