What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Master Spa LSX or something else?  (Read 7871 times)

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
Re: Master Spa LSX or something else?
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2004, 08:30:21 am »
Windy buddy!
I have to ask you, do you really believe the escutcheons add to the value of your spa? My comment on stainless escutcheons was not directed towards Master rather towards any brand that puts them on. There is not need for them past the point of purchase! They look great in a showroom and should be taken off from that point. In 16 years of doing this I have never, ever, ever seen them last and no they are not made that much different. Spend your money on therapy or sanitation upgrades not cosmetic ones!

Bubba stu,

I hear ya, buddy.....I took your comments exactly as you meant them......and I agree to a point.  Think of someone spending $1000 bucks on a set of rims for their car.....do those rims do anything better than those they replaced?  No, but they certainly look better if only to the owner.  I guess I feel the same about the s.s.  Now the only thing I have to do is monitor their longevity.....and, if necessary, taking them off is as easy as bending the small tabs that keep them on and removing them.  So, for me (and Drewski), we like'em!

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and thanks again for starting that Thanksgiving thread.......now onwards we march to Christmas......best to you--WSD
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2004, 08:30:21 am »

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2004, 05:56:09 pm »
I like the SS too. Makes the tub look richer. Until we carried Coleman, I used to sell against it as useless fluff. It may be, but there sure are a lot of people interested in useless fluff.

I think chrome has given SS a bad name in the industry too. I have seen many spas with peeling chrome. Conversely we took an old Lifestyle shell with 4 jets and SS in exchange for removal in preparation of a replacement. The tub was easily 10 if not 15 years old. Acrylic had some scuffs and scratches, stainless looked beautiful and shiny with no wear what so ever.

HTM
Homeworks Financing Representative

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2004, 06:23:46 pm »
My Artesian dealer outfits the Island, Gold and Platinum series tubs with SS as standard. The jets definitely looks better than the grey ones that are standard (at least in the Island series), I also would think it also depends on the shell color.

I didn't realize that they were take offable (I know this ain't a word) and actually replaced the plastic. I learned something new!

huh?

• "42"
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2004, 07:45:42 pm »

I understand a Master owner or dealer being less than enthused when professionals downplay their brand in some manner but this statement above is ridiculous. If someone has sold Master previously and from that experience has become a dissenter to that brand you can't simply brush it off as jealousy. That's their opinion and they're entitiled to it (especially if its experience based). If the Master owners/dealers want their positive position heard they have to understand that others may have a differing opinion. Brush off the criticism and pass on your positive review.

Sorry about that comment.  Just getting a little miffed about the recent Master Bashing.  As salespeople we are all taught to love our product and exept nothing else.  I was mearly bringing the point that to my knowledge I have yet to hear from a CUSTOMER that has had a bad experience.  It seems that all the little things that people pick a Master Spa apart for have either changed or are subjective.  I could just as easily say that I have a bad opinion about X Spas and it was based upon past experience as a dealer.  The beauty of the internet is it's anonymity.  Perhaps maybe it's my paranoid nature not to trust anyone, but we do not know the whole stories.   I have made decent acts to try to promote a non-biased expression to those who come here for help.  Unfortunatly on that one particular post I came down a level.  Perhaps maybe I should continue to come down until I can tell people, whose situation I have no clue of, that XYZ's spas are completely wrong for them and they should avoid them at all cost...In the mean time I apoligize to those that promote customer satisfaction.  <Remove foot, insert beer>.
¿

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2004, 07:45:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42