What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis problem update  (Read 2200 times)

Elle

• Underpromise; overdeliver.
Marquis problem update
« on: November 27, 2004, 04:59:13 pm »
Spa guy (tech) came out today to look at our spa (not shutting off on one side, hissing etc) and we discovered that our one diverter valve had a small crack in it that was causing the hissing.  He replaced that temporarily and ordered us a new one from Marquis.  As for the not shutting off...thankfully it didn't shut off while he was here, because it has been randomly doing what it should and shutting off, just like a car not making "that noise" when you have it in for repairs....anyway, we found that we have a bad control board that is not giving good signals to the computer.  That wil be replaced also.

We also found out that our spa was built on a Friday...just as we suspected.  ROFL

So, bottom line...all is well and we are THRILLED that we went with such a reputable brand that actually takes care of their customers.

Elle

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis problem update
« on: November 27, 2004, 04:59:13 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Marquis problem update
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 05:04:35 pm »
You have to give your dealer major kudos’, sending a tech out on a Saturday during a holiday weekend is unbelievable! That’s customer service above and beyond!! I will forward an "attaboy" to Marquis about them!

BIG_PAPA

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 08:09:17 pm »
This is exactly why marquis has such a great reputation. If something does go wrong, marquis takes care of it.And also i do aplaud your dealer for getting a tech out there right away.

Elle

• Underpromise; overdeliver.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 09:37:27 am »
All that shopping around really paid off BIG TIME!!!!!

My dealer is THE BEST.  Everytime he has been here (steps came in after the tub...light needed to be changed out) he calls and gets our chemical order and delivers them to us when he arrives.

SHOP AROUND PEOPLE!!!  Do not compromise on quality or service.

Elle

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 09:37:27 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42