What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jury Duty? or Spa shopping?  (Read 2736 times)

SpaSalesMan

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jury Duty? or Spa shopping?
« on: July 20, 2000, 05:43:51 pm »
when you shop its almost comical.  I mean every salesperson is telling you that their spa is the best.  Their spa is more efficient, more durable, longer lasting, better warranty, better service staff, etc.  When you are on a JURY, its the same, both sides claim to be in the right, neither is guilty and both lawyers seem to tell good stories with great points made.  The best wau to make the right decisions is to have the salesman show proof that they are the best! Like a jury, you need proof to make a decision on a case! when they state they are efficient, ask if they guarantee it!, when they say they are more durable, ask to speak to one of their customers whose owned the product for fifteen plus years! when they say their warranty is better, dont listen to the number of years, GET A COPY OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY! Look at the limitations, exclusions, pro-rated charges, deductables, ask about trip fees and house call charges.  The main point I am making is that all companies are stating the same thing, but few companies can prove that what they say is true.  The next time you shop.  I DARE YOU TO GET A COPY OF A WRITTEN WARRANTY! VERY FEW COMPANIES WILL LET YOU READ IT! WHAT ARE THEY HIDING? Dont be fooled by "The Salesman Said".Again if something sounds to good to be true, or if the salesman says his spa is the same as the one you are looking at for half the price, its probably a scam.

Hot Tub Forum

Jury Duty? or Spa shopping?
« on: July 20, 2000, 05:43:51 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Jury Duty? or Spa shopping?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 09:47:47 pm »
Who IS this guy?

::) ::) ::)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2004, 10:44:40 pm »
As always, you are entitled to ask for proof when shopping for any item when given information that any one product is superior over another. Consumers must educate themselves to combat the BS in any retail environment. It's nothing new here really... ???

Steve

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 06:58:57 am »
And then there's the date of the original post.....7/20/2000......hmmm....... ???
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2004, 08:06:31 am »
Who IS this guy?

::) ::) ::)

I guess this answers the question of how busy Chas' shop was the day after Thanksgiving.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 11:06:18 am »
Well, actually I kinda wondered why there are posts which are four years old sitting around. Have you seen some of them?  Insane.  :o
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 11:06:18 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42