What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Who delivered your spa?  (Read 18142 times)

Spa_Tech

• Independent Spa technician
This thread was about deliveries, wasnt it?
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2004, 01:08:49 am »
I saw pictures of a spa riding the rails of a dodge pickup to who knows where and then getting slid down off the rails with some boards to the ground. I think you know who?.

Yes, I know who. And if memory serves me it was a delivery he and the wife rendered complete with electrical hookup in New Mexico.

Pictures I sure enjoy sharing, along with the ones of that delivery where he and the wife schlep the spa off a flat bed onto a homemade cart with wheels only slightly larger than a skate boards, traverse the uneven landscape through a slalom of trees, over their rotating (ala "walk like an Egyptian") plywood sidewalk and down their styrofoam bridge...

Its truly a thing of beauty when you can coerse the fairer sex into manhandling a 500 pound spa, and certainly impressive when you can manage to remain married to them at the same time. ;)

(Jeeze, what am I doing wrong? I cant even get anyone to fetch me a beer while they're up... :-/)

Hot Tub Forum

This thread was about deliveries, wasnt it?
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2004, 01:08:49 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: This thread was about deliveries, wasnt it?
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2004, 11:10:16 am »
(Jeeze, what am I doing wrong? I cant even get anyone to fetch me a beer while they're up... :-/)

Jim has the fear factor working for him as we've discovered.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: This thread was about deliveries, wasnt it?
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2004, 11:10:16 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42