What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Is there a good time?  (Read 2854 times)

VADave

Is there a good time?
« on: November 02, 2004, 10:33:35 am »
Just curious if anyone has any opinions as to whether or not there are better times of the year to purchase a hot tub?  By best I mean in terms of selection, availability, price, etc.   ;)

Hot Tub Forum

Is there a good time?
« on: November 02, 2004, 10:33:35 am »

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: Is there a good time?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 11:08:43 am »
As far as price, now. I should qualify that. Many dealers locally are running floor model clearances. Those can happen at other points in the year depending on the manufacturer and/or the flooring company (if one is used at all) terms.

Selection would be more scarce FOR THE FLOOR MODELS and availibility would be good on the floor models as they are 'in stock'

Some manufacturers have plant sut downs for varying lengths of time. These shut downs often happen sometime between December and February. You have to address that issue on a case by case basis.

Again regarding availibility, some manufacturers struggle with delivery times during busy times. That could be anytime between June and Septemer.

Hope this helps.

HTM
Homeworks Financing Representative

poolboy34

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2004, 12:50:59 pm »
I would tend to agree with HTM on this one.  Anytime between november and the end of february is a good time to buy.  This is when manufacturers are just starting to role out the new model year spas.  In some cases manufacturers cease production of certain models to bring in new designs.  This is the time of year that in stock models and floor models are on sale, and also demo models left-over from home-shows and fairs are available.

salesdvl

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2004, 08:39:01 pm »
It sounds corny but the way we work it the answer to that question is always "Now" whenever it is asked.

Spring... best selection
Summer ... best promotions
Fall... starting to discount displays/ less popular models
Winter... bailing to get rid of stock.
Measure once, cut twice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2004, 08:39:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42