What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Gulf Coast Spas  (Read 2474 times)

clubby

Gulf Coast Spas
« on: October 09, 2004, 04:37:22 pm »
We are looking to buy a Gulf Coast Spa.  Any opinions/comments?  Would like to hear ASAP.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Gulf Coast Spas
« on: October 09, 2004, 04:37:22 pm »

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
Re: Gulf Coast Spas
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 09:33:29 pm »
Sounds like you did your homework?Go for it and you will never regret it.24/7 Service sounds great too me lol.Jt >:(

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 10:26:04 pm »
Clubby,

The 24/7 does sound impressive and a commitment to customer service.  It would be wise to see what the costs are to you if they do send a tech out.

I looked at their website and found 3 things that you should know before purchasing:

1)  the warranty is prorated and doesn't really offer much coverage.  Prorated warranties are used to make the warranty look better than it is.

2)  Beware of any company offering a "Chemical Free"
spa.  It doesn't exist.  Absolutley misleading.

3)  Try the spa out that you are considering.  The seats in many of their models look narrow.  Comfort of the seats will be important for your long term enjoyment.

good luck

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 10:31:38 am »
For what it's worth, we know someone that owns a Gulf Coast Spa and are very happy with it.  I don't know if they use the 'chemical-free' solution or not (and I believe their solution still requires a sanitizer, their solution only keeps alk / ph / hardness etc... at the right levels)
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

mnspaseller

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 06:29:44 am »
Filter size: 35 sq ft on what I've seen.  A little small compared to most.  Warranty?  When the tail lights are gone, who will service the spa.  I recommend to keep shopping.  :-/

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 06:29:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42