What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog Enhanced Ozone System EOS  (Read 2229 times)

caymanamy

Bullfrog Enhanced Ozone System EOS
« on: February 05, 2021, 07:31:03 am »
Any recent opinions on whether it makes sense to go with the Enhanced Ozone System in a Bullfrog spa? I am having trouble finding objective pros and cons. Also is it in addition to or instead of regular filtration system?

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog Enhanced Ozone System EOS
« on: February 05, 2021, 07:31:03 am »

A.O.

Re: Bullfrog Enhanced Ozone System EOS
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 09:18:19 am »
I like ozone systems , not familiar with this exact one but they are all about the same really.  And it is definitely in addition to a regular filtration system.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 02:18:38 pm »
I like ozone systems , not familiar with this exact one but they are all about the same really.  And it is definitely in addition to a regular filtration system.

I'm not that big of a fan of ozone but they are def. not all about the same...matter of fact I would say 80% of manufacturers who install ozone do it improperly, they don't even provide a properly sized mixing chamber basically making the ozone a complete waste of time and money, it's all about the 'marketing' which usually entails "Use 40% LESS Chemicals" which of course is another flat out lie lol

A.O.

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 09:59:36 am »
Never heard the use 40% less chemicals... but I would walk away from that guy!

And yes, its all about the marketing!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 09:59:36 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42