What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: No Rules  (Read 4880 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
No Rules
« on: September 25, 2004, 04:29:44 pm »
I was in my spa last night and it kind of hit me how in your spa...there are no rules...I think most people who have experienced only in ground spas....where you basically sit in one spot...do not fully understand or appreciate the flexibly of the portable spa....besides being able to move around from seat to seat for different therapy....or as Empolgation speaks about his "post" seat in his Euphoria....using to do both the front and back of legs and chest....for me stretching in my spa feels  great...It really is nice to be able to find what best fits you and it seems that the therapy you can get is really all what you want to make of it.....as you can find all different ways to get the most out of your spa.....

Hot Tub Forum

No Rules
« on: September 25, 2004, 04:29:44 pm »

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: No Rules
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 08:58:07 pm »
Agreed!

Although I sell D-1 and Coleman, I am not a home owner. I have a young family and I live in a rental that has a 100 amp fuse panel. So I purchased a Softub. After having a week I realized "this tub does have foot massage" I just had to raise my leg up a little (not to hard in the water) and place my foot in front of a jet.

There are many other examples I can think of, but I will let others chime in....

HTMan
Homeworks Financing Representative

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 06:55:34 pm »
This reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.  

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2004, 07:32:59 pm »
lol...Seinfeld was good show.....I thought some others would chime in here....but....it is a post gone bad....   ::)

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 08:01:43 pm »
It's football season! :o

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2004, 06:56:34 am »
I agree Mendocino!!!  I love the fact that I can stretch out and get different massages in different seats to different muscles.

For example,  the Vanguard has 2 foot jets in the bottom.  If I sit on the floor of the spa, the jets hit my hips, which are a sore spot for me!!!  
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2004, 10:54:47 am »
I agree Mendocino!!!  I love the fact that I can stretch out and get different massages in different seats to different muscles.

For example,  the Vanguard has 2 foot jets in the bottom.  If I sit on the floor of the spa, the jets hit my hips, which are a sore spot for me!!!  

This is a testament to less restrictive, less molded seats. I liked several tubs with very molded seats, but my wife insisted on something less molded and now I'm glad. My biggest use of the hot tub is to relax the top of my thigh muscles, which nobody makes a jet for, so I sit sideways in two seats and get my upper thighs near those pulsating jets.  
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Lori

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2004, 12:59:33 pm »
wmccall,

What, no short joke?   :o

Come on, I left you a perfect straight line!!!  Are you ok??

Tee hee!!!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2004, 01:04:30 pm »
Spa nazi?
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2004, 01:14:30 pm »
wmccall,

Tee hee!!!

OK,
I’ll give it a shot to help wmccall out (although when it comes to digs we both now he doesn’t need it)!

What type of snorkeling equipment do you find best when you set on the floor of your spa? ;D

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2004, 02:24:27 pm »
OK,
I’ll give it a shot to help wmccall out (although when it comes to digs we both now he doesn’t need it)!

What type of snorkeling equipment do you find best when you set on the floor of your spa? ;D

Let me be the second to add to this.  Did you have a cigarette after your soak.  ;D

Lori

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2004, 03:13:48 pm »
Doodoo,

Nope, I quit 2 years ago!!!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2004, 04:10:27 pm »
wmccall,

Tee hee!!!

'

I guess I didn't recognize the straight line.  Although if you sat in the footwell of my tub your head might be underwater.  ;)   I just related to what your saying  I have one giant footjet in mine and it makes for a wonderful lower back jet if I sit in my footwell.

You also past up my line where I said my wife was right and I was wrong! So there.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 04:11:33 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Lori

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2004, 07:57:31 pm »

You also past up my line where I said my wife was right and I was wrong! So there.

I was just so shocked you passed up a short joke on my behalf!!!  You are right, I missed it!!!

Stuart,

Thanks!  I feel better now!   ;D  I typically use a drinking straw!  That way I can keep hydrated as well!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2004, 07:57:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42