What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Ozonator  (Read 2040 times)

clubby

Ozonator
« on: September 25, 2004, 08:51:42 pm »
We wet tested a Beach Comber and a Hot Springs spa.  Beach Comber says you don't need an ozonator and Hot Springs recommends it.  Any suggestions.

Hot Tub Forum

Ozonator
« on: September 25, 2004, 08:51:42 pm »

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: Ozonator
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 09:04:26 pm »
Beachcomber is right you do not NEED an ozonator. An ozonator can do many things both positve and negative. One thing it will do for most dealers is increase the profit margin. Here is what it will do for you:

1)Reduce the amount of chlorine or bromine required to sanitize and oxidize your tub. So too can many other things such as Nature 2

2)Destroy oils that result in scum lines and foam. So too can a scum bug or enzyme cleaners. 24-hour ozone does this more effectively IMO

3)Signifigantly shorten the life of your cover and pillows. So too can consistently high levels of chlorine or bromine.

You may be looking for a recommendation one way or the other. I wont give one. I do know that most dealers wont tell you about #3 before you buy.

I will say this: Dont get the ozone on the Beachcomber, unless you get the hush pump.

HTMan
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Ozonator
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 09:04:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42