What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need Help ASAP  (Read 2677 times)

tbottchen

Need Help ASAP
« on: April 20, 2020, 10:54:22 pm »
My husband and I are trying to decide on a hot tub and are struggling to a final decision.  We are looking with 2 local retailers and have narrowed it down to either the Caldera Marino or the Vita Spa Sensation.  Both offer us seating for 6, have a lounger and seem to be about the same price. I believe the Marino is about $500 cheaper.  I have compared the warranties and it seems that the Sensation has a better warranty, but I am struggling to find solid reviews on both of them. 

Does anyone have advice on which model to go with? I am really trying to focus on reliability, efficiency and noise level. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Hot Tub Forum

Need Help ASAP
« on: April 20, 2020, 10:54:22 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Need Help ASAP
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 08:35:14 pm »
Caldera is a more reputable manufacturer and if you are in a cold weather environment then Caldera by far is a better option

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 08:13:20 am »
My husband and I are trying to decide on a hot tub and are struggling to a final decision.  We are looking with 2 local retailers and have narrowed it down to either the Caldera Marino or the Vita Spa Sensation.  Both offer us seating for 6, have a lounger and seem to be about the same price. I believe the Marino is about $500 cheaper.  I have compared the warranties and it seems that the Sensation has a better warranty, but I am struggling to find solid reviews on both of them. 

Does anyone have advice on which model to go with? I am really trying to focus on reliability, efficiency and noise level. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Welcome to the forum.  Those are both decent brands, how do the dealers and their longevity in the area compare?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

d00nut

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 10:41:01 am »
Just my two cents, as I use to deal with Maax (vita) and currently deal with Caldera.  Warranty and customer service are infinitely better on the Caldera side, that's just from the support side.

The warranty themselves are actually pretty similar, as Vita has some things at 3 years, some at 1, where Caldera is all-around 2.

My vote, especially if you are in the colder weather, is Caldera since it is insulated much better than the Vita, and it's less!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 10:41:01 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42