What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best 8x8 for an AirBNB?  (Read 2144 times)

standard1550

Best 8x8 for an AirBNB?
« on: March 31, 2020, 08:21:51 pm »
Looking for a hot tub for a mountain AirBNB. Currently has a Beachcomber that needs to be replaced. I have been looking at Dynasty spas as I already own one at another property. In the resort area this sits in, there is a Beachcomber dealer, however, an hour away is a big city there is almost every brand imaginable.

I have been told Beachcombers are harder and more expensive to service (we just acquired the home, so not my spa that is sitting there), I am not sure if this is true. Are there any other tubs you would look at that will potentially be getting a lot of mileage from short-term rentals? This is my vacation home, however, it's also rented approximately 1/3 of the time (rented by the previous owner), so it will see a lot of action.

For what it's worth, I would like a "best-bang-for-your-buck" workhorse rather than something really flashy, there is already an outdoor sound system so no need for in-tub. Happy to spend whatever is necessary to not be getting called by the property manager with issue-after-issue.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts.

Hot Tub Forum

Best 8x8 for an AirBNB?
« on: March 31, 2020, 08:21:51 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Best 8x8 for an AirBNB?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 03:17:37 pm »
I'd look at something cheap and durable like a Nordic Hot Tub...I have customers who AirBNB their houses and the hot tub gets beat to hell

standard1550

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 06:01:13 pm »
Thank you, this is great advice and exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately there are no dealers in my area, any other cheap and durable brands with as few bells and whistles as possible?

Sam

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 01:50:12 pm »
Tuff Spas are absolutely fantastic for short term rentals.  The cover is indestructible.  They use high quality components and jets.  They are my favorite basic hot tub.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 01:50:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42