What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: internet tubs  (Read 2350 times)

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
internet tubs
« on: February 26, 2020, 02:48:00 pm »
Hey guys,
I heard Lifesmart spas are made by Hot Springs. I just wondered if true or more rumors. Also anyone with any experience with the Belize brand of spas coming from Spa Depot. I have several friends who have bought them and really like them. Only had them for two years or so. Too early to tell if they are going to last. Proud owner of a emerald 699 classic who at 15 yrs old has finally decided to quit. Needs a power pack so at almost 1k it's bye bye. Time for a new one.

Hot Tub Forum

internet tubs
« on: February 26, 2020, 02:48:00 pm »

castletonia

Re: internet tubs
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 04:14:45 pm »
No idea on Lifesmart, but if they are owned by Watkins, it is completely separate from Hot Spring or Caldera.  Different parts, different warranty, different people who you could deal with when calling. 

My opinion, if comfort, quality, warranty or customer service matter, buy from a local dealer.  Can’t try out an internet only hot tub and after sale support is a lot more difficult when it is a 800 number.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 06:35:09 pm »
They are made by Watkins Wellness who own Caldera and Hot Spring. They are a cheapened version of there free flow tubs. Can’t try them and the warranty is pretty bad but looks like you can get one under $2500 or so.

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 07:22:24 pm »
Lifesmart Spa is Watkins MFG re-labled Freeflow Spas for big box/online sales. Find a local dealer that sells Freeflow Spas you will likely have better selection around same price and available dealer service.

Not 100% sure about Belize Spas but SpaDepot also sells Lifecast Spas that I think are made by Strong Spa/Durasport so you may want to have a look at Costco for similar models and price.

If you like the one you currently have I think you should be able to find a replacement pack or complete Balboa replacement system for less than 1K... https://www.spadepot.com/Balboa-VS-Spa-Control-Kit-P3185

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 07:22:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42