What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Lights on new IQ2020 main board flashing  (Read 3439 times)

High Cs

Lights on new IQ2020 main board flashing
« on: August 31, 2019, 08:11:28 pm »
I have a 2007 Hotsprings Sovereign model II (s#  II3J1497) that I just replaced the main board on (part #77087) and when I power up the topside control panel LED display lights up temporarily then goes blank and the red power light blinks on and off. At the same time the lights on the main board blink as follows: green LIM OK flashes, red CONTROL UNPLUGGED flashes, Heater does not light up and D17 flashes orange.
I had replaced the heater relay board a few years back and it visually looks fine on both front and back sides with no sign of burning or arcing. The topside control panel and its flat cable both look good as well. I feel very confident of the wiring to the new main board and I set the jumpers per instructions (4 and 9 only) and kept the other at 18 volts as I have the the old style heater board with three relays.
From
My research it was said that the Control unplugged light could only be three things: bad main board (that’s new), bad topside control board or the cable that goes to it. I’m not ready to throw money at parts without some way to test or caring the problem first.
Any ideas??

Hot Tub Forum

Lights on new IQ2020 main board flashing
« on: August 31, 2019, 08:11:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42