What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Replacing 2011 Hawkeye Enterprise Spa Pillows  (Read 1692 times)

pete2011

Replacing 2011 Hawkeye Enterprise Spa Pillows
« on: June 26, 2020, 05:04:39 pm »
I need to replace the spa pillows on my 2011 Hawkeye Enterprise.  I've been searching the web and can't seem to locate the right model pillows for my tub.  The spa came with 2-ledge pillows (roughly 14.75" long x 5" tall with 2 pins set 9" apart). The pins are set on 2 mounds on the back of the pillow which allows air to flow behind the pillow when not in use.  It also includes a single pin curved neck pillow measuring 9" across and 3 " deep at the top (this seems like a Dynasty might fit, but it's had to tell without ordering). 

From what I've researched it seems Hawkeye changed the design and/or supplier around the time I purchased my spa and then Hawkeye went out of business.  It seems the pin alignment on the earlier model pillows (S01894SIL) is slightly off and according to one parts dealer, will not work without removing pins (which defeats the purpose). 

Does anyone have any info on where I might find replacements or any additional information / part numbers that might help with my search ?

If I'm unable to purchase new pillows, is there any way to resurface them?

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Replacing 2011 Hawkeye Enterprise Spa Pillows
« on: June 26, 2020, 05:04:39 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42