What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need Help Marguis Silver Reward  (Read 2473 times)

TUPPERWARE

Need Help Marguis Silver Reward
« on: September 15, 2004, 07:18:52 pm »
 Does anyone own this spa that could tell me if they are happy with it . Also what is the marquis  price for the Reward Silver anniv. modula not sure if i am getting a fair price i was quota 7200. for the floor model which has a couple of scratches how can i find the retail priceing list for all the models thanks a lot linda
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 10:09:22 pm by TUPPERWARE »

Hot Tub Forum

Need Help Marguis Silver Reward
« on: September 15, 2004, 07:18:52 pm »

lucy1234

Re: NEED HELP MARGUIS SILVER REWARD
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 07:27:37 pm »
I do not have a hot tub yet.  We are looking right now.  I have looked at the Marquis Reward Silver Anniversary Spa and was quoted a price of $7795.  That includes the duralift.  What is the price that you were quoted.  I'm thinking that maybe this price is high.

UnderTheStars

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 08:03:40 pm »
Hi Tupperware!  can't comment on the Marquis as I bought the HotSpring.  Our other "serious" contenders were Jacuzzi and Sundance.  Check out the thread by ZZtop (how to purch & negotiate a hottub)  It has some excellent info.

Stick around a couple days there are a lot of happy Marquis owners here and I'm sure you'll hear from a few.  Until then, welcome and be patient.  I remember how frustrating & long it seemed (read ZZ's post!)  Trust me, it's worth the wait.  I'm still "new" our Vanguard was delivered 6 weeks ago today.  I kept telling myself to be patient and tried to enjoy the shopping phase as a fun time. . .It is kinda fun planning the next weekend visit to the spa store then hanging out there for an hour or so.  (I also wore out a lot of brochures reading & re-reading!)
Stars

TimC

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 09:40:37 pm »
We were quoted $6795 for a regular reward.  Included cover, step, starter kit, ozonator, spa frog, and cover lifter.

Based on a price sheet it looks like the SA would be $400 more.

We are still shopping, but leaning toward the HS Vanguard.

snakes

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 09:43:51 pm »
Nothing to do with you question but please do not type in all CAPS it is considered yelling  ;D

TUPPERWARE

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2004, 10:11:38 pm »
I do not have a hot tub yet.  We are looking right now.  I have looked at the Marquis Reward Silver Anniversary Spa and was quoted a price of $7795.  That includes the duralift.  What is the price that you were quoted.  I'm thinking that maybe this price is high.

i was quoted 7200 for floor model with a couple of scratchers and reg cover

rocket

• Life is good!
Re: Need Help Marguis Silver Reward
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2004, 10:18:36 pm »
Linda,

$7200 is a vary fair price for that spa.  Test soak it and I think that you'll enjoy the comfort, variety of jets and jet placement.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Need Help Marguis Silver Reward
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2004, 10:18:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42