What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What say you? Going to purchase new Hot Tub  (Read 2207 times)

buttoh

What say you? Going to purchase new Hot Tub
« on: March 12, 2018, 02:07:48 pm »
Ok, I agree that who you buy from is ALMOST as important as what brand you are buying.  That said, I have two reputable dealers and two brands that are standing out in my area. Options are really limited but fortunate to have at least these two quality choices.  Hot Springs and Bullfrog.  Both meet all our requirements.  Choices:

Hot Springs Highlife Sovereign - Steps, Hydraulic Cover lift, ceramic filters $9000 delvd
BullfFrog - 2018 R6L with Acrylic Jets, brushed stainless,  Circ pump, lift and steps $8400 delvd

Prices include tax

Both pass wet test.

As many of you know, pricing is a moving target from dealer to dealer and region to region.  Not sure how this pricing stacks up.  I believe in profit.  I want businesses to make a fair profit but I don't want to be gouged. Fair price?

Which one do you have delivered given those two choices and only those two choices? This is what we are down to, we are not looking at any other brands or models. For the record I think we would be happy with either one.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 02:13:53 pm by buttoh »

Hot Tub Forum

What say you? Going to purchase new Hot Tub
« on: March 12, 2018, 02:07:48 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: What say you? Going to purchase new Hot Tub
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 04:49:36 pm »
Since you're looking at what will be in your yard for the next 10+ years the price difference shouldn't matter too much (though it may to you) so otherwise to me it comes down to a few variables:

-obviously both passed the wet test but did one wet test a little better than the other?
-does the layout seem better in one than the other?
-are the features comparable on each spa and in the package they are offering?
-does one of the dealers seem like they'll be there for you after the sale more than the other (ask how long each have been in the business and with this brand and do they service in house)?
-are the warranties comparable?
-looking out the window does one look better than the other with the cover on sitting in the yard (I'm channeling my wife on this one, she'd have it much higher on the list)?

Its really a personal decision at this point and you really can't go wrong with either. Ask yourself all these questions and all that others will bring up and in the end go with your gut.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 07:23:47 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 06:27:37 pm »
I’m about a $1,000 more on a Sovereign, so I’d say you are doing alright on price.  No idea on Bullfrog pricing but there are a few dealers here that I’m sure with chime in soon.

Sam

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 03:02:29 pm »
With everything listed and tax, that's a perfectly acceptable price for the R6L.  It's what I would sell it for with all mentioned and including tax

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 03:02:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42