What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Former quality control person and hot tub Greenie  (Read 2033 times)

LadyAnn

Former quality control person and hot tub Greenie
« on: March 05, 2018, 03:25:32 pm »
Hi and thanks for the great welcome! I am a retired person who used to deal in quality control so I was all ready to do my research so I can buy a hot tub and I found out that most of the material out there is put out as a subtle form of advertisement rather than information. So I was very happy to find this forum! I have already been able to find out a lot of great information by doing searches here.

I have a spinal cord injury with attendant aches and pains from my neck through my entire back and down my legs so I am looking for a hot tub for therapeutic reasons. So jets and a lounging spot are going to be very important.

The dealers in our area sell hot spring, cal spa, and Artesian, as well as bullfrog, Catalina, and covana. I've read good things here about Hot Spring, Artesian, and bullfrog, although I've read bad about bullfrog too. LOL

We don't do a lot of socializing because of my health issues so it's usually just the two of us, although we do have children and grandchildren in the area. But we are thinking about getting something small because we are both retired and on a fixed income.

We don't need waterfalls or sound systems or fancy Lighting systems, or any other accessories that are just to make the experience more fun. But if there is something that you therapeutic users out there think is an important accessory to buy please let me know that too!

So to sum up, at this point I am thinking we need a small therapeutic hot tub with more rather than less Jets, any bells and whistles that are necessary for health issues but don't want to spend any more than we have to to get a good quality machine.

Any information or opinions you can provide me will be gratefully received.

Hot Tub Forum

Former quality control person and hot tub Greenie
« on: March 05, 2018, 03:25:32 pm »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Former quality control person and hot tub Greenie
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 06:28:32 pm »
Welcome Ann! You will find lots of good information here and people who can help you!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 07:16:26 pm »

Hi and thanks for the great welcome! I am a retired person who used to deal in quality control so I was all ready to do my research so I can buy a hot tub and I found out that most of the material out there is put out as a subtle form of advertisement rather than information. So I was very happy to find this forum! I have already been able to find out a lot of great information by doing searches here.

I have a spinal cord injury with attendant aches and pains from my neck through my entire back and down my legs so I am looking for a hot tub for therapeutic reasons. So jets and a lounging spot are going to be very important.

The dealers in our area sell hot spring, cal spa, and Artesian, as well as bullfrog, Catalina, and covana. I've read good things here about Hot Spring, Artesian, and bullfrog, although I've read bad about bullfrog too. LOL

We don't do a lot of socializing because of my health issues so it's usually just the two of us, although we do have children and grandchildren in the area. But we are thinking about getting something small because we are both retired and on a fixed income.

We don't need waterfalls or sound systems or fancy Lighting systems, or any other accessories that are just to make the experience more fun. But if there is something that you therapeutic users out there think is an important accessory to buy please let me know that too!

So to sum up, at this point I am thinking we need a small therapeutic hot tub with more rather than less Jets, any bells and whistles that are necessary for health issues but don't want to spend any more than we have to to get a good quality machine.

Any information or opinions you can provide me will be gratefully received.

Those are 3 good brands you are considering and they'll all have options for smaller spas. The hot water and jets will really help you. Your decision really should be based on quality of teh spa, your comfort level in the dealer, how the seating feels and how the jets feel. You'll be doing yourself a huge favor if you wet test because soooo many times people make a decision based on what they see/hear/perceive only to have their minds changed when they've wet tested.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 07:16:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42