What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Vector 21 v94 or Marquis Euphoria (Jacuzzi j 365)  (Read 8801 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Marquis Vector 21 v94 or Marquis Euphoria (Jacuzzi j 365)
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 05:52:32 pm »
The Jacuzzi has less insulation and made in Mexico vs US if that matters. They’re a harder company to deal with from what I’ve heard from people that sell both brands.

But, Jacuzzi makes a quality product that has a unique feel.

have you seen a newer one lately?  I used to think they made a very nice tub. They seem to be cutting lots of corners these days. I have friends that sell them and factory support has gotten very poor over the years. Still think they make a decent tub, I just think they are living off there name a little more these days

No, it has been a while. I should try and keep up better. All those years Jacuzzi was known for doing their pumps different. I used to hate the proprietary part of it but it was different and unique.

Honestly I have only done 10-20 repairs in a year. I have a couple of maintenance accounts but not much else. I have been plowing snow and am thinking about mowing grass this summer if I retire from the mechanical contractor I work for. I've been doing some pontoon boat work and a few other things on the side also. But keeping up with hot tubs I have not been doing.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Marquis Vector 21 v94 or Marquis Euphoria (Jacuzzi j 365)
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 05:52:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42