What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally close to decision  (Read 3442 times)

btmonroe

Finally close to decision
« on: July 28, 2017, 09:45:48 am »
I have been looking a tubs for several years, and decide I am getting one this year.  My concrete was poured yesterday and now I just need to make a decision.  Previous to this year I was pretty much fixed on getting the HS Rhythm, it was in my budget and I like the HS brand.  I would love to move up to the lime light series since they had circulation pump, and ozantor and the better warranty, but the price was out of my range.  So as I started looking again this year I stopped at family leisure and they had tropical seas oahu model that I actually liked.  They are build by artisian, had a lot on my check list:  ozone, cir pump, 5 year warranty.  When I wet tested the tub, I found the neck jets to be not as comfortable as I had hoped and also the jets were very loud when running.  I went back to my HS dealer and he had recent became a marquis dealer as well.  I wet tested the V94.  I really liked the tub, I liked the jets, the control, the dealer.  But with that came $1400 more, no cir pump, and 3 year warranty.  I could move down to the V84 and save about $500. 
Looking for any insight in helping with the decision.  Any help or comments on either tub.  I am leaning toward paying the extra $1000 and hope marquis lives up to their reputation, but $1000 is a big chunk of my budget.

Hot Tub Forum

Finally close to decision
« on: July 28, 2017, 09:45:48 am »

Conine2965

Re: Finally close to decision
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 12:44:48 pm »
I have the marquis V94L I've only had it 2 weeks but it's been a nice upgrade from the 2004 Caldera Tahitain utopia i had. Any questions feel free to ask got mine for 7500.

Sam

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 02:03:12 pm »
You can just turn the neck jets off on the Artesian if that is your only complaint.  That's a decent hot tub.

btmonroe

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 02:19:32 pm »
Well after a lot of thought, I am pulling the trigger on the Hot springs Rhythm.  This was the tub I intended to buy going into this year.  I got lured away with the artesian having a close price with the circ pump and the ozantor, and foot jets.  When I wet tested the marquis, I feel in love with it, but my price point was more around the 77L (too small and had a lounger).  So I went back and wet tested the HS this weekend, and feel it fits the bill on everything except the circ pump and warranty.  It will have plenty of room for my kids and I am back to my original budget, So placed order today.  Thanks for everyone's help. I am sure I will be asking more questions as I start to get use to owning and keeping a tub properly.

meriflower

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 02:33:29 pm »
Congrats!   :D  Now the really hard part - the wait!!

Sam

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 02:34:18 pm »
Yeah, congrats!  That's a nice hot tub.  Report back after you receive it.

JoeCappi

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 03:07:55 pm »
what was the price on it?

btmonroe

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 04:00:15 pm »
everything including ozonator for 6299.  It just hit my price point more and plenty of room for my and my daughters. 

btmonroe

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 03:38:26 pm »
I thought I would follow up since getting help from the board when purchasing.  I have had my tub for 3 months now and just love it.  It has been easy to maintain, the water has been perfect the whole time (a few minor adjustments).  I emptied after the first month and have followed directions I have read hear on the board.  The tub has plenty of room, and I was worried about the jets and in reality, I use the tub about 50/50 with the jets on.  I just love the warm water at night.  A great tub so far.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 03:38:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42