What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: where to buy hot tub furniture and bar stuff, towel drink holders  (Read 1804 times)

kimba

Hi everyone,  I found some things on Amazon to buy pool stuff , does it work just as well for hot tubs.  I need towel compartment, holder, bar attachment and little tables all need to be water proof.  Any special places you all may shop ??

Hot Tub Forum

The Wizard of Spas

Re: where to buy hot tub furniture and bar stuff, towel drink holders
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 01:31:55 pm »
A&B Accessories does nice, quality work with recycled material.  They build things specifically for hot tubs.

Leisure Concepts is another place to check out:  They do accessories that are quality, albeit not as attractive as A&B (but that is aesthetics and I just may have poor taste). 

Hope this helps.  Good luck moving forward. 

TEA POT

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 07:07:27 pm »
Any real difference between Leisure Concepts Safe-T-Rail II and CoverMate Spa Side Handrail with Base?   ???  ::)  :o

https://www.carefreestuff.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/7930-Spa-Handrail-MAIN.jpg

https://cdn3.volusion.com/hpjxf.wrqtg/v/vspfiles/photos/LC-STRII-BLK-2.jpg

I can appreciate paying for quality if there is a true difference in build or such...  8)

Need to get this ordered before this tub shows up...  ;)

Thanks for any advice
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 07:16:17 pm by John_Q »

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 03:29:11 pm »
I like the one that bolts to the cabinet vs the one that slides under the tub:  Yeah the bolting may turn people off but it is waaaaaay more sturdier than the one that slides under.  Plus, it rotates 360 w/o having to be screwed to tighten down every time. 

TEA POT

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 04:49:07 pm »
I like the one that bolts to the cabinet vs the one that slides under the tub:  Yeah the bolting may turn people off but it is waaaaaay more sturdier than the one that slides under.  Plus, it rotates 360 w/o having to be screwed to tighten down every time.

I was considering adding the mounts up top as supplemental support with the one that slides under ;)  (Short & Stout Guy right here)  8)

https://www.hottubwarehouse.com/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/a/Safe-T-Rail-5-2.jpg

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 04:49:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42