What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Island Spas  (Read 2566 times)

Sun_Coast_Spa

Artesian Island Spas
« on: August 14, 2004, 02:34:58 pm »
Just would like some input about Artesian Island Spas overall quality and looks.
Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Island Spas
« on: August 14, 2004, 02:34:58 pm »

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
Re: Artesian Island Spas
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 04:03:16 pm »
They are near the lower end of the Artesian line.  The Gold and Platinum series are what I would look at instead.  I wasn't overly impressed with the look/quality of the Island Spas when I saw them at our local dealer.  We were very interested in a Gold Series Onyx at one point and then were almost ready to buy a Platinum Piper Glen.  The Piper Glen was a great spa.  We decided to go with a company that has a more proven track record as we didn't ever hear much about Artesian in our reseach on these boards and ended up with a Sundance instead.    Another thing to note is that the Island series only has a 3 year warranty where the Gold and Platinum have 5 years.
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

wetone

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 04:36:32 pm »
I would say they are more their mid range line, lots of options. Good quality for the $. Warranty is 3 years parts and labour, lifetime shell. They have the same pumps as the Gold line does that has a five year parts and labour warranty. The Magic & Promotional lines are below the Island series. The Gold and Platinum are above them. We have the 46 jet Captiva with ProPure Ozone system, use it every day & love it.
John

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 02:05:47 pm »
Hi Spa Guy:

Can't comment about other tubs from Artesian, but the Piper Glen is da BOMB!

I've been VERY impressed with the durability of the tub and Artesian overall.  I bought and installed mine in 1999 and have practically used it every day since for at least an hour.  In that time, I've only had a circ pump air injection valve failure that was quickly fixed by the dealer.  No other problems and the tub has NEVER "gone down" (except for the one month I had no power following Hurricane Isabel, but that's another story).

As far as the company goes, I recommend them.

Good luck!

:D
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 02:05:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42