What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian and concern over negative online comments  (Read 3096 times)

bwspa

Artesian and concern over negative online comments
« on: July 31, 2017, 07:35:43 pm »
I just wet tested an Artesian Grand Bahama Elite the other day and liked what I saw and felt.  I'm doing more research and when looking for reviews online, saw a number of negative and concerning reviews on a "pissed consumer" website - google will find it easily.

I understand most people comment when they have a complaint rather than have a positive experience, whether it's person to person or online.  However, I was surprised nonetheless.  For reference, I'm also looking at Marquis and I wasn't able to find anything on them on the same website. 

So far, it seems Artesian are good spas from posts I've seen here, with comparisons to other top-end spa lines, but they're not the most popular brand name tossed about here.  Are there concerns with Artesian from a quality and manufacturer support point of view?  Any thoughts are appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian and concern over negative online comments
« on: July 31, 2017, 07:35:43 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Artesian and concern over negative online comments
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 07:47:42 pm »
 All spa's can and will have issues.  90% of bad reviews are because of a bad dealer.   If your dealer has great reviews of customer service, I wouldn't worry.

Artesian builds a nice spa. 

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 06:24:34 pm »
I just wet tested an Artesian Grand Bahama Elite the other day and liked what I saw and felt.  I'm doing more research and when looking for reviews online, saw a number of negative and concerning reviews on a "pissed consumer" website - google will find it easily.

I understand most people comment when they have a complaint rather than have a positive experience, whether it's person to person or online.  However, I was surprised nonetheless.  For reference, I'm also looking at Marquis and I wasn't able to find anything on them on the same website. 

So far, it seems Artesian are good spas from posts I've seen here, with comparisons to other top-end spa lines, but they're not the most popular brand name tossed about here.  Are there concerns with Artesian from a quality and manufacturer support point of view?  Any thoughts are appreciated.

That website is from like a decade ago.  And yes- as noted- its all about the dealer.

bwspa

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 09:59:31 pm »
That website didn't have dates on most of the reviews so I couldn't tell what year it was from.  Thanks

Sam

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 02:14:59 pm »
Artesian is a great company with a great product.  I agree with Jim that most bad reviews can be directly tied to poor support from a dealer.  All spas have problems, and most customers understand that.  How you address a customer's problem is more important than the problem itself.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 03:39:20 pm »
I will chime in based on my past experience with Artesian - they had been great. Apparently back in 2004/2005 Waterway produced jets with a substandard plastic and the tabs that hold them in would crack and the jets would fall out. I had about 3 do that which were taken care of under warranty but was concerned about what happens when the warranty expired. I called them up, spoke to someone in service (might have been a manager) and they sent me replacement jets for all of the large spinner jets in my tub.  Great customer service IMO. I never had to replace any of the  jets again so I have a bag full of large spinner jets sitting in my basement. As I said in the other thread - if they operate the same as years ago - great company.

People become dissatisfied with things because something doesn't go their way. My warranty is long gone, my tub is still working even though I haven't taken the best of care of it and last year I had an ant problem which I couldn't locate the source so I took all the panels off the tub looking for a nest - the wood frame looked as good as new. Again, no complaints on the selection of the tub.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 03:39:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42