What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What happened to the good old days  (Read 8478 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: What happened to the good old days
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2004, 11:58:40 am »

Oh come on now Stuart, your just jealous because you can't cook dinner in your f.f. spa.

This is one area where thermopane is definitely an advantage as you they make great food warmers. In fact, if you can seal them up well enough they're great for hanging meat in to make jerky. I wouldn't turn the air controls on though as I'm not a big fan of Turkey Jerky aromatherapy.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2004, 11:58:40 am »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2004, 12:24:25 pm »
Just like the native americans who used every part of the buffalo, we use every part of the spa.

Also  makes a great place to hang those fussy delicates to dry. LOL

Spahappy

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2004, 06:10:56 pm »
Oh come on now Stuart, your just jealous because you can't cook dinner in your f.f. spa.

Rick I just made homemade garden salsa last night. I'll bring that and the tequilla. Dinner will be served by Ricks Coleman480 spa at 7:00 pm sharp. See you all there. LOL

I don't care what kind of spa you have, if there is tequila involved I'm coming! Although I am a bit of a tequila snob and only want the best! Remember "Friends don't let friends drink cheap tequila!"

spahappy

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2004, 06:18:19 pm »

I don't care what kind of spa you have, if there is tequila involved I'm coming! Although I am a bit of a tequila snob and only want the best! Remember "Friends don't let friends drink cheap tequila!"

Stuart,

Perhaps with enough tequilla, Rick and I will coax you over to the dark side of thermal pane.

Spahappy

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2004, 07:20:14 pm »
Stuart,

Perhaps with enough tequilla, Rick and I will coax you over to the dark side of thermal pane.

Spahappy

I don't think you have that much tequila but, if you do I think my dark side might come out anyway!

BTW, I've done quite few Spadepot Elite spa shows. So I've been to the "dark side".

spahappy

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2004, 12:33:36 am »

I don't think you have that much tequila but, if you do I think my dark side might come out anyway!

BTW, I've done quite few Spadepot Elite spa shows. So I've been to the "dark side".

Stuart,
BTW, Their is enough tequila, so do a shot and say Spadepot Elite spa shows five times real fast!!LOL

Spahappy!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2004, 12:44:01 am »
Wouldn't it be better to say Spadepot Elite spa shows once, and then do 5 tequila shots?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

spahappy

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2004, 12:53:41 am »
Yeah, who would be counting much of anything after that.
Here's a thought! We might all get along for a few hours.
Well until I got ten feet tall and bulletproof...

Spahappy

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2004, 12:24:11 pm »
Wouldn't it be better to say Spadepot Elite spa shows once, and then do 5 tequila shots?

Now that you say that ???  Thats kind of how it happened!

(Where you there or something?) ??? ???

BTW, SpaHappy, I've had the unfortunate circumstance to prove I wasn't "bulletproof" twice so thats why I drink expensive tequila - you run out of money before common sense!

SpaGirl

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2004, 09:23:54 am »
That is what I imagined as a spa, something simple.  Like in a fancy hotel, just not as stinky.  Do people buy these type or are they mainly for hotels?

Thanks fro the help to a newbie ;D

IonHeaven

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2004, 05:06:17 pm »
Stuart,
Perhaps your a fan of Petron? Do you go for the gold? I go for the silver myself.

BTW, I loved your original post! It brings my thoughts back to a time when families bonded around the fire talking and telling stories together. Or was that just a scene on the Beachcomber video?

Hey Rick,
Can you roast marshmallows in your tub too? I will be able to from where my tub will be located if I use a really long tree branch.

Eating smores, and soon to be drinking tequila in hot bubbly water, IonHeaven

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2004, 08:39:50 pm »
Stuart,
Perhaps your a fan of Petron? Do you go for the gold? I go for the silver myself.

There is nothing like Silver Patron. I look at it like my Marquis spa - Can't seem to find anything that smooth with so much kick for the price! I doesn't keep me from trying the rest though as I keep looking (spas and tequila).
;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2004, 08:39:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42