What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub temperature - ok to keep it not too hot ?  (Read 1788 times)

Peterpack

Hot Tub temperature - ok to keep it not too hot ?
« on: March 15, 2017, 12:05:12 pm »
I live in a hot climate (australia) and i am looking at putting my hot tub inside. I'm getting it more for the hydrotherapy than the hotness side of things

I know the heat is a part of that but i could see having my hot tub unheated in summer (more of a cool off experience) and even in winter heated to only a moderate temperature.

Is this ok to do ?

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub temperature - ok to keep it not too hot ?
« on: March 15, 2017, 12:05:12 pm »

bud16415

Re: Hot Tub temperature - ok to keep it not too hot ?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 12:30:43 pm »
I don’t think it would hurt a thing. We keep ours like a warm swimming pool during the summer during the daytime hours and it starts warming up about 6/7 pm for a warm evening soak. Keeping it cooler will reduce the chemicals needed also. 

Alicatt

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 12:57:30 pm »
All my kids have asked me not to heat the tub too much during the summer, when my son had it he could not get the heater to work so it was unheated with him, but they only used it a couple of times last summer.

I have found that I like my tub hotter than anyone else likes it, I will go in it when it is at 40c and enjoy it, my wife and son that is still at home find that far too hot and prefer it to be about 36c

Normal summer temps here run to the mid 30s and I have seen it as high as 38c

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 12:57:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42