What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need a Rectangle . Any recommendations?  (Read 2260 times)

Sollylogger

Need a Rectangle . Any recommendations?
« on: August 17, 2016, 02:37:59 pm »
I need a tub that is no wider than 80 inches at the base.  I would like to be able to seat 6.  We can fit a rectangle and length is not an issue.  We have looked at the Sovereign and Martinique.  Any others to consider?  Any opinions on these two?

Thank you in advance.

Hot Tub Forum

Need a Rectangle . Any recommendations?
« on: August 17, 2016, 02:37:59 pm »

castletonia

Re: Need a Rectangle . Any recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 03:52:58 pm »
I would look into the Marquis Promise.  It comes as either a 1-Pump or 2-Pump spa and its definitely comparable with both Hot Springs and Caldera. 

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 05:38:00 pm »
I would look into the Marquis Promise.  It comes as either a 1-Pump or 2-Pump spa and its definitely comparable with both Hot Springs and Caldera.

I second the Marquis Promise.  A lot more jets than the Sovereign and it is available in a 2 pump version.  Even the 1 pump version has a good amount of power.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 06:42:00 pm »
I need a tub that is no wider than 80 inches at the base.  I would like to be able to seat 6.  We can fit a rectangle and length is not an issue.  We have looked at the Sovereign and Martinique.  Any others to consider?  Any opinions on these two?

Thank you in advance.

Both are very good choices and its always wise to see who is in your area so you can compare. As always there are other good brands out there to consider and my long list of good spa makers would include Arctic, Artesian, Bullfrog caldera, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 09:42:27 pm »
I also like the promise especially in the 2 pump version.  I sell both caldera and marquis. Promise and Martinique are 2 very different tubs. The Martinique has a lounger whereas the promise is more open multi level seating.  The 2 pump promise will be more powerful and have a full bottom pan bottom as well as more jets.  The Martinique is also a fine tub. Not as powerful as the 2 pump promise which good be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the consumer. Martinique has nicer standard lighting and a circulation pump. Both will be very energy efficient are both great tubs. The promise will probably be about 1,000 dollars or so more In the 2 pump version but it has a nicer overall finish and a more heavy duty cabinet. Either way both of these tubs are nice tubs. Wet test and figure out which tub works better for you. Personally I like the more powerful jets the promise has to offer and I like the fact that both pumps are dual speed but I would let the wet test be the biggest factor

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 09:42:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42