What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: replacement jets?  (Read 3715 times)

mikemar

replacement jets?
« on: July 15, 2004, 11:29:24 pm »
I've got a coast Paradise spa, had it about 3 years now and the jets are just falling out.  It seems they are just corroding away.  The dealer and coast are a nightmare to deal with even though its still under warranty.  My questions is where can I get new jets.  They are waterway jets but the parts numbers aren't listed anymore and they won't talk to me because I'm not a dealer.  Can I put another model jet in the same place?  The jet part numbers all start with 218-XXXX. What can I do?

Hot Tub Forum

replacement jets?
« on: July 15, 2004, 11:29:24 pm »

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
Re: replacement jets?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 12:00:26 am »
Where do you live.  I have a number of web sites to recommend depending on where you are.
let me know
Regards, Zz

mikemar

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 06:34:36 am »
I live in western Ma.  I've tried a lot of web sites already though, spa depot, spa babes etc.  I even tried waterways own web site but they don't have this part number listed anymore.  I guess what I'm looking for is a site or someone who can tell me if a newer model jet will fit in the same place where I took the old ones out.

zzaphod42

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 02:07:47 pm »
Have you tried contacting Waterway directly? If they will only sell their products to dealers, you could try having a local dealer contact them.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2004, 06:30:28 pm »
Have you tried contacting Waterway directly? If they will only sell their products to dealers, you could try having a local dealer contact them.

I believe when I was at the Waterways site, they had links to dealers and thier websites. I'm thinking of ordering a couple of new jets.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2004, 06:30:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42