What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa Marvel Any reccomendations?  (Read 2573 times)

av8r

Spa Marvel Any reccomendations?
« on: October 13, 2015, 04:32:13 pm »
My dealer sells and uses Spa Marvel.  I'm doing some research on it now, but thought I'd ask here if anyone has any actual experience with it?  The dealer claims he only requires a tablespoon of Dichlor once a week in conjunction with the SM product (he says he soaks every day for 1-2 hours total time) in his tub.  He also claims SM can extend water changes out to 6 months (not 1 year like the SM videos claim)

While I like the idea of using fewer chemicals in the water, I'm a bit hesitant to try this just on his word.  I don't see much chatter about it here or elsewhere online and it seems to be more popular in Canada.

So...if you've used it or can speak to it from having sold it, etc I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Spa Marvel Any reccomendations?
« on: October 13, 2015, 04:32:13 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Spa Marvel Any reccomendations?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 10:17:09 am »
I have used it in my tub before and I carry it.  It works but I use more Dichlor then that.  I propably put in a couple ounces 2 times a week.  The water feels different almost more silky.  I sell a fair amount of it and my customers seem to love it.  The downfall to it is if you keep the factory filter cycles set at the factory preset it doesn't work so good.  You need to run the tub more.  I always kept mine running between 6-8 hours a day.  When i put it on 4 hours a day the water wouldn't stay clear

av8r

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 11:43:38 am »
I have used it in my tub before and I carry it.  It works but I use more Dichlor then that.  I propably put in a couple ounces 2 times a week.  The water feels different almost more silky.  I sell a fair amount of it and my customers seem to love it.  The downfall to it is if you keep the factory filter cycles set at the factory preset it doesn't work so good.  You need to run the tub more.  I always kept mine running between 6-8 hours a day.  When i put it on 4 hours a day the water wouldn't stay clear

Thanks for that. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 11:43:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42