What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: South Pacific line........  (Read 1948 times)

sue_in_texas

South Pacific line........
« on: September 16, 2015, 09:35:20 pm »
So....I went to look at Bullfrogs today and the dealer also carried the South Pacific line, which he said is made by Artisan......  For comparable models, there is about a $2000 price difference, so I know I am not comparing apples to apples. 

I did a search and could find little current information and opinions about the South Pacific line.  For a first hot tub, what are your opinions, thoughts and experience with this line?   

This spa shopping is so confusing.....

Hot Tub Forum

South Pacific line........
« on: September 16, 2015, 09:35:20 pm »

Sam

Re: South Pacific line........
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 02:58:10 pm »
South Pacific spas are solid middle of the road hot tubs.  They are well made and a good value.  If it fits you and your budget, you are getting a good hot tub.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 04:02:10 pm »
So....I went to look at Bullfrogs today and the dealer also carried the South Pacific line, which he said is made by Artisan......  For comparable models, there is about a $2000 price difference, so I know I am not comparing apples to apples. 

I did a search and could find little current information and opinions about the South Pacific line.  For a first hot tub, what are your opinions, thoughts and experience with this line?   

This spa shopping is so confusing.....

Every brand has multiple tiers and while Artesian's top line spas compare to Bullfrog the South Pacific is more mid line but there is nothing wrong with that if that's what you're looking for and it meets your needs. Shop around and compare multiple brands at the top end, mid level ... and then wet test your favorites.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 04:02:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42