What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coupons, will they actually save me anything?  (Read 2400 times)

Hyver

Coupons, will they actually save me anything?
« on: May 14, 2015, 09:10:47 pm »
My wife and I recently purchased a new house and have decided we'd like to buy a new hot tub to go along with it, so we were already talking about looking at several brands when we got one of those new home move in coupon packs with a coupon from Bullfrog for "33% off MSRP +Free Bluetooth spa stereo system with any A series spa purchase." So,  my question is, given that pricing is so opaque in the hot tub world, am I right to assume that this coupon won't actually get me anything that I wouldn't get just negotiating anyway? 

Hot Tub Forum

Coupons, will they actually save me anything?
« on: May 14, 2015, 09:10:47 pm »

Hot Spring Ace

Re: Coupons, will they actually save me anything?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 02:03:33 am »
My wife and I recently purchased a new house and have decided we'd like to buy a new hot tub to go along with it, so we were already talking about looking at several brands when we got one of those new home move in coupon packs with a coupon from Bullfrog for "33% off MSRP +Free Bluetooth spa stereo system with any A series spa purchase." So,  my question is, given that pricing is so opaque in the hot tub world, am I right to assume that this coupon won't actually get me anything that I wouldn't get just negotiating anyway?

You could always have a friend go in without the coupon and get a price and then go in yourself with it and see but I suspect you've basically got it right.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Coupons, will they actually save me anything?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 02:03:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42