What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First Time Buyers, Confused...  (Read 6756 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: First Time Buyers, Confused...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2015, 06:52:12 pm »
As am I a D1 fan. And, the Nautilus is my personal favorite tub. You owe it to yourself to look at it. That should be less than 10g's. From what I hear the ownership change has not effected the quality or longevity of D1 and they still have kick butt jets.

You see those hand holds in the lounger of the Aurora? They are there because those 4 big jets feel like big fat fists lightly tapping on your back or beating you out of the seat. And you need them to hold on. I don't own a tub currently but a close friend has one of these a few years old that is awesome. The lounge isn't perfect for me but I am 6'4" I also refurbed a 7-8 yo one of these about 5-6 years ago. Not sure if it's still going but it kicked butt in the lounge also. We still have a local dealer here in Northern MN. I have not talked to him in a while. But it says something if he's been here for a bunch of years. 20-30 and 15-20 with D1. It can be very cold and harsh up here and hot and dry. We get a good gammit of seasons. It won't survive if you build it junky.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: First Time Buyers, Confused...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2015, 06:52:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42