What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Here - From HS Grandee to Bullfrog R5L  (Read 2711 times)

pieceofwork

New Here - From HS Grandee to Bullfrog R5L
« on: April 03, 2015, 12:32:49 pm »
I lived in the mountains of CO in the  late 90's- mid 2000's and owned a Hot Springs Grandee. I moved back east and have been 'tubless' since 2005. Our hot tub was the one thing my wife and I missed most about our home in CO, but with growing kids and traveling for school and sports we never purchased a tub for out new home. Now, with one kid in college and another leaving soon I began to look for another hot tub. To make a long story much shorter, last week I purchased a 2013 Bullfrog R5L from a friend. He and his wife purchased it when their pool was installed, but ended up never using it and his wife wanted the deck space for more furniture. He helped me move it, which with the right equipment and planning was actually very easy. Included in the purchase was the 50a GFCI disconnect box, and more wire and liquid tight flex than I would ever need. We moved and filled it last Sunday - I wired in the disconnect and the tub and we've have been enjoying it every day since. Quite a change from the massive Grandee but it works great for us. I was not familiar with Bullfrog before this purchase but I am very pleased with the quality and design of their products.

Hot Tub Forum

New Here - From HS Grandee to Bullfrog R5L
« on: April 03, 2015, 12:32:49 pm »

Quickbeam

Re: New Here - From HS Grandee to Bullfrog R5L
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 01:46:47 pm »
Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the hot tubbing world. Congratulations on your purchase!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: New Here - From HS Grandee to Bullfrog R5L
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 01:46:47 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42