What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance cameo vs altimar vs certa lounge question  (Read 2180 times)

gbdux

Sundance cameo vs altimar vs certa lounge question
« on: January 29, 2015, 12:59:41 am »
Hello. I am looking to purchase my first hot tub.  Went to hot springs/ Sundance dealer and wet tested what I thought was the hot tub I wanted the Hot Spring Envoy NXT.  Turns  out I did not like the lounge .  Felt like it was designed for someone taller then me. Also found the pressure of the jets to be lacking .  I am 5 ft 6 inches tall.
 So then I tried the Sundance Certa.  Absolutely loved the lounge and pressure of jets but the controls and lights left wishing for something more.  Wet tested the Sundance Optima and liked the fit and finished but wanted the lounger.
My dielema is that I like the Sundance Cameo but my dealer does not have one I can dry/ wet test.  The Cameo is a wider tub then the Certa and I do not know how my body would fit in the lounger.  I do not like the Altimar configuration. 
Can anyone  tell me if there is a difference in the lounger length between the Sundance Certa and Cameo models.  Again I am 5 ft 6 inches tall and Certa fit me very well. 
How tall do you need to be to fit comfortably in the Cameo lounger?

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance cameo vs altimar vs certa lounge question
« on: January 29, 2015, 12:59:41 am »

gbdux

Re: Sundance cameo vs altimar vs certa lounge question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 12:43:07 am »
Update.   I have answered my own question.  Someone my size equally proportioned will fit comfortably in the Sundance Cameo spa. 

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sundance cameo vs altimar vs certa lounge question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 12:43:07 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42