What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: When to purchase  (Read 3158 times)

viper

When to purchase
« on: July 05, 2004, 04:13:08 pm »
When would be the best time to purchase a hot tub, to get the best price on a particular model. TIA

Hot Tub Forum

When to purchase
« on: July 05, 2004, 04:13:08 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: When to purchase
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 05:04:46 pm »
NOW ;)
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 05:08:27 pm »
Serriously though, spas are ALWAYS on sale. Find the one you like, ask for the discount on the floor model. If the color doesn't suit you tell them what color you want and how much that will cost. If the number is any different than the "demo" discount, tell 'em you have to think about it and leave. They'll sell it to you at the same price...trust me  ;D.
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

jdmanteca

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 05:24:27 pm »
I am LOL here because Wisoki just described exactly how I got my deal.  Only difference is I was unaware of this as a stategy, it just happened that way.  Actually the other major difference is I was seriously thinking about another spa and when he asked I told him of the other spa.  

He offered a floor model at the price I told him I could afford and I passed.  I asked to him that if he heard of other dealers with my color choices as a floor model to call me otherwise I would probably go with the other company.  A few days later he called and I got a new model with my color choice, chemicals, steps, lifter etc.  for my price.  He later told me that he really didn't want the other dealer to get my business.

Good advice Wisoki

viper

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 10:55:36 pm »
I found the model I like ,which is the cameo of the Sundance line. I was quoted 8995.00 for the spa,led lighting,cover, cmIII hydrolift, synthetic spa surround, and delivery. Not including stereo system,steps. I told the salesperson it was down to 2, caldera geneva and his, the cameo and left the store. I called the following day to see if they would compete with the price I was quoted for the geneva,and they would not budge on the price quoted. I have seen some of the prices others paid for their spas and would like to get as good a deal as others have. Maybe I should try the floor model idea, only thing is the floor model had the stereo system,go figure.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 10:55:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42