What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just for fun  (Read 2695 times)

Deec

Just for fun
« on: June 05, 2014, 11:40:18 am »
Primarily getting a hot tub because we have a great private backyard and husband refuses a pool. Want a big one for my teenagers to entertain, 8 person would be great. We are not mechanically inclined so need it to be good quality. And it's important to me that the cleaning system be good, to exclude mold,viruses,bacteria whatever. We have modest income. Any suggestions on what to concentrate on? Any specific unit you would recommend?

Hot Tub Forum

Just for fun
« on: June 05, 2014, 11:40:18 am »

dunecritter

Re: Just for fun
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 02:04:06 pm »
If it's big your looking for and want a top tier product...I will recommend Hot Springs Grandee or a Gleam...
Others will also chime in with their large tub options of choice. Without naming all kinds of names you have a handful of fine manufactures and a mountain of soso builders...Do your research and read reviews

Bullfrog Spas Support

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 03:06:49 pm »
Primarily getting a hot tub because we have a great private backyard and husband refuses a pool. Want a big one for my teenagers to entertain, 8 person would be great. We are not mechanically inclined so need it to be good quality. And it's important to me that the cleaning system be good, to exclude mold,viruses,bacteria whatever. We have modest income. Any suggestions on what to concentrate on? Any specific unit you would recommend?

Hi Deec,

Great to hear that you're interested in a hot tub. You will love it. I would second what Dunecritter has stated in that you'll want a top quality product for sure. There are several top brands that make great spas in that size range. I represent the Bullfrog Spas brand.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions whatsoever. You'll also get solid advice here on the forum from people who really know their stuff about hot tubs.

All the best in your search,

Jake
Bullfrog Spas Support
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 04:30:04 pm by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 03:06:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42