What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Strong vs Sundance vs Vita? Or should we consider others...  (Read 3597 times)

goodiegirl

My husband and I are looking to purchase our 1st spa. It will mostly be for the 2 of us for relaxation and therapy. We're willing to spend 7k (a little more if necessary) but want to make sure we are buying the right one. We attended the home show yesterday and saw the Vita Prestige, Sundance Cameo and Hamilton and Strong Spa Madrid. We live in Florida so we are a bit concerned with wood frames and liked the resin frame of the Strong Spa. Unfortunately, all the dealers seemed a bit like hucksters and not sure who to believe.  Should we be looking at other brands? Any insight that can be offered is appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 11:36:00 pm by goodiegirl »

Hot Tub Forum

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Strong vs Sundance vs Vita
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 11:00:49 pm »
No matter what material your frame is made of it will outlast the tub. Buy based on comfort on your butt and comfort in the dealer. Strong is a value brand and should be priced as such. Sundance and Vita are better built and backed units.
Retired

Bullfrog Spas Support

Re: Strong vs Sundance vs Vita? Or should we consider others...
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 12:16:04 pm »
Hi goodiegirl,

Glad to hear you're looking for a quality hot tub. I saw from another post that you've already researched a Bullfrog Spa and located your local dealer so I won't bother you with that info.

In answer to your questions here, knowing what I do about hot tubs, I would just be sure to go with a top brand that has good durability and reliability, energy efficiency, and the best massage options for you personally. That's why people here will consistently suggest a wet test. I echo that suggestion.

Best of luck in your search. You'll love your new spa.

Jake
Bullfrog Spas Support

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Strong vs Sundance vs Vita? Or should we consider others...
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 12:16:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42