What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need assistance with an older hot tub  (Read 1543 times)

Shanaynay76

Need assistance with an older hot tub
« on: June 02, 2014, 03:23:18 pm »
I recently aquired an older hot tub, probably from the late '80's early '90's.  An Amish Country, model Leola (round).  The spa is in excellent condition.  No cracked pipes or hoses, all electrical works, jets work, and the blowers work.  The top control has a Brett Aqualine 3 button (jet, light, blower) and a dial for temp.  The dial is not working correctly.  When you set it on 104 degrees it only reaches about 85.  If you take the dail off and manuall turn the dial with a wrech past the 104, it will continue to heat (so i know it's not the heating element) I'm trying to detemine the model or serial number of the control panel, it's not visible on the back (web sites have have advised me the model number will be on the back of the control panel) AND I believe Brett Aqualine controls are no longer produced.  The control panel has 6 colored wires that come out of it, and plugs into the spa with a phone jack type connection (not a ribbon) Can anyone assist me with what model this might be, and where I might be able to find a replacement?  I am also wondering if they are 'universal' in the sense that another make of control panel with the same 6 wire configuration and plug in will work.  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance!!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:42:10 pm by Shanaynay76 »

Hot Tub Forum

Need assistance with an older hot tub
« on: June 02, 2014, 03:23:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42