What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot tub clicking continuously and does not operate after I overfilled one day  (Read 3053 times)

jbirke

Hot tub making clicking sound continuously after I overfilled it one day.  Sounds like it is coming from where the accessories and pump are plugged next to the heater.  There is a breaker which is fine that is away from the area that clicks.  Clicks come from near the heater and happen continuously.  Clicking stops when i disconnect the accessories or the pump from the plug that is next to the heater.  If I plug in the pump to power direct, the pump works without a problem.  You tube video of the issue here: http://youtu.be/0eAaf_HmP5Q

Hot Tub Forum

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
brand, model, year?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

jbirke

Well I have a heap of paperwork for it.  The main Manual says Maax Spa.  Spa power blower and heater....not sure of the year.  Hope that helps.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42