What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HELP! Jacuzzi, Coast or Arctic Spa  (Read 4039 times)

dani-ss

HELP! Jacuzzi, Coast or Arctic Spa
« on: April 28, 2020, 07:41:25 pm »
Hello,
Hoping for help.  We put a deposit down on a Jacuzzi J-235 and now are second guessing our decision.  Our other options are the Coast Spa Element or the Arctic Spa Eagle.  The Jacuzzi model is more expensive than the other two I'm guessing mainly for the name??
We are mainly wanting the tub for massage action, and after we came home we compared the horsepower and jets and think we made the wrong decision. 
Any thoughts??  Also, these are the only 3 options we are currently looking at for ease of local access and service.
Please help, and tell me if we need to fight for our deposit back. 

Hot Tub Forum

HELP! Jacuzzi, Coast or Arctic Spa
« on: April 28, 2020, 07:41:25 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: HELP! Jacuzzi, Coast or Arctic Spa
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 09:12:16 am »
Welcome to the forum.  The jacuzzi is a good spa, I have no experience with Arctic, Coast at one time had a bargain level reputation, but that might be old news.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Water Boy

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 10:01:51 am »
Sounds like you are second guessing your decision. Is that because the tub was more expensive? I have no experience with Coast, but Jacuzzi and Arctic are both in the upper tier of brands considered here.

I am a Arctic dealer, and the Eagle is a big seller for us. Very comfortable seats, and lots of jets and power. Did you wet test all of them? Are both dealers good local dealers? Where are you located/ I don't think you would go wrong with either the Jacuzzi or Arctic, but I am biased towards Arctic for obvious reasons. LOL.

Both spas are very comparable in size, features, and warranty. The Arctic has a few jets and is a couple of inches bigger and taller than the Jacuzzi. Let me know if you have any specific questions on the Arctic, and I will be glad to help.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 07:59:40 am »
we compared the horsepower and jets and think we made the wrong decision. 
Any thoughts?? 

HP and number of jets has NOTHING to do with how a tub feels.
Retired

dani-ss

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 11:15:14 pm »
Thanks, we ended up switching to the Artic Spa.  Any thoughts on the salt water system?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 11:15:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42