What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: VITA ENVIE vs HOT SPRINGS SOVEREIGN  (Read 5013 times)

hottubdude

VITA ENVIE vs HOT SPRINGS SOVEREIGN
« on: March 20, 2014, 08:17:35 pm »
Im a first time buyer of a hot tub.  In my area there are multiple dealers.
I was more impressed with the construction of Vita, with a Steel base and frame, number of jets (54) and price $7599 vs  Hot Springs Soverign, wood base (?less durable then steel base), number of jets (24) and slightly more money, $8500.  I am also considering the Hot Springs Flair (same price $8500 , 41 jets).  Hot springs has a nice warranty with 5 years equipment, 5 years shell, 7 year frame

I just want a durable spa which will last, free from problems.  I suspect they are similar quality but have not wet tested it.  I noted that few people talk about Vita Spas.  Not sure if this means it is a less desirable company.  Company has been around since 70-80s I believe.  Hot Springs seems to be mentioned as an industry leader.  The price is not a deciding factor, fairly similar.  Thank you for any advice

Hot Tub Forum

VITA ENVIE vs HOT SPRINGS SOVEREIGN
« on: March 20, 2014, 08:17:35 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: VITA ENVIE vs HOT SPRINGS SOVEREIGN
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 12:03:07 pm »
wood vs steel is merely a sales pitch, both will last as long as you need them to (90% of customers upsize/downsize/get rid of, or buy a newer model within 8-12 years) give them both a wet test and buy based on that/price/warranty....good luck

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 01:33:35 pm »
The wood frame in my Coleman rotted and was hit by termites.
Unless it is aluminum, your metal frame may be susceptible to rust.    (What type and guage of metal are they using?)
I guess it depends on how long you expect to own the tub.   Some tubs, I believe Bullfrog is one of them, use a synthetic frame.   Some use cedar, which resists rot and insect damage.
I understand your concern.   I suggest that you focus on the major manufacturers; weigh your options and ensure that you have a good warranty.

Welcome to the wonderful world of hot tubs!

Disapointed Owner

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 11:27:11 am »
I would not waste my money on Hot springs again.
I spent almost $8000.on there brand, on my 4th replacement pump in 4 years
warranty run out fast ,and then you get stuck with the Lemons
a lot of money to repair
any try to find the parts,they change almost every other year

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 11:27:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42